Hanky Codes

Oh and before I lose it again...

here is the best page i found yet that illuminates the gay hanky code!

there really does need to be an android/iPhone application for this dont you think?
well its in the works... keep checking back, I am going to try developing that for my first android Software and see how it goes, I have some AMAZING ebooks about coding for the google apps engine and for the Android Phone Operating system, and if i have anything to say about it, thats one thing that i am going to work on creating in my spare time and developing the chops to be able to write phone applications. it just makes sense... any other ideas of other simple applications that i should put on the list to develop?

ttys my friends,

The Reverend Purrv23
::::: Creo Ergo Sum :::::
I Make, Therefore I Am.

No comments: