changing formats a bit,,,

Ok, well i am going to be doing some changing of formats over the next few days...

my beta testing and setting up of this blog has been going well so I am going to move to my new format and layout over the next week or so... one of the first changes is that my posts here are going to be much more about me writing and discussing things and I will tell you all when to check out my "Internet Confetti" page ( there is a link to it under my profile info in the sidebar) That is where I will be posting the internet clips / videos and links and pages that I find interesting and/or funny, but that I really don't have much to say about... I am going to be using this space to devote myself to writing more about my life and the things that interest me. this blog is not going to be theme less for much longer! I really do have stuff to say, so now that I kind of have a rhythm going, I will start to try and continue it, but in a much more personal and sometimes lengthy way.

thank you for your patience, and thank to the few of you who are reading this blog on a regular basis. Go and tell your friends... post the link on MySpace Page... tell people that you found something interesting here, http://purrv23.blogspot.com (when you do, or even when you didn't I am not picky :P ) I am going to start promoting it in earnest now, ( I know, who is Earnest?) and before too much longer you will see some regular video PodCasting here... I almost have my video studio set up and when it is all ready to go expect some big things...

ok... thats enough for now....

Namaste,

Purrv23



The Reverend Purrv23
::::: Creo Ergo Sum :::::
I Make, Therefore I Am.

No comments: