Ze Frank's "The Show" is over...

and I will miss it a ton.

for those of you who are familiar with "the Show" and Ze Frank, you undoubtedly feel the same.. How ever it was an amazing online experiment in shared media conversation, where the character took his cue's from his audience and created a online conversation in the form of a daily video blog.

He made me laugh, and cry and get mad about current events. He is probably one of the reasons I started this blog and that I head out into the web each day to see what I can see and what other people are seeing and doing and talking about...

The shows year long archives will be available at The Show and if you need more of an explanation of what the whole project was about, or if you are completely lost in reading this post, go check out the article in the LA times about his experiment...

I for one, will miss hearing his voice and seeing what his brain was up to every day. but i can't wait to see what he does next...

good bye "The Show" ... it has been a blast!



oh and one of my recent favorite shows is here and another one is here and here
and especially here.


The Reverend Purrv23
::::: Creo Ergo Sum :::::
I make, Therefore I Am.


No comments: