SeV Tactical 4.0 System - Simply the coolest jacket ever!

SO I Found this amazing manufacturer of clothing with the geek in mind.... SeV is the coolest thing I have seen in a while... amazing quality and ingenious design...

Of Course the one I want is the tacticle 4.0 System, it is the fullest featured jack/vest/liner/outercot system i have ever seen and it has 50 pockets! I would never need to carry a backpack again.. and with the even weight distribution of all the pockets, designed for anything the modern geek would want to carry, and the versitility of the system being essentially two jackets and seven ways to wear them, it would be a year round all weather solution for me. I MUST own one! anyone have $340.00 and want to give me the coolest present i have ever gotten? Go check em out!
SCOTTEVEST/SeV® - Gear Management Solutions™ - Tactical 4.0 System
One fantastic system, two terrific jackets and seven ways to wear them. Our Tactical System keeps you covered in any kind of weather. A System includes a Tactical 4.0 shell and an SeV Fleece 4.0 liner. Both jackets have removable sleeves and can be worn separately, as jackets or vests. The fleece can be zipped into the shell for added warmth--you can even zip the fleece vest into the shell vest. And, because of our DualAccess™ pockets you can still get to the contents of your pockets when the Fleece is zipped into the Tactical. The Tactical System gives you the flexibility to match your outerwear to the weather outside. The 52 pockets and compartments and abundance of features create the quintessential Gear Management Solution™. This combination of the Tactical 4.0 and SeV Fleece 4.0 is clearly the best jacket on the market.



yeah, its hot! like i was saying to my Girlfriend, it is like it was made for me in mind.
yes, yes somehow this year i will find a way.... I want, I want, I want...


The Reverend Purrv23
::::: Creo Ergo Sum :::::
I Make Therefore I Am



No comments: