BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

I am sorry dear readers that i have been so busy i have updated my blog in quite some time, I have been preparing for a week long vacation trip to las vegas. I leave this saturday with some friends of mine and my darling girlfriend, we are going down for the association of Professional Piercers Conference and will be helping out our friend at their jewelry booth in the vendor's area Reign Custom Design. but it is a dual purpose trip as my Beloved and I are celebrating our Aniversary a bit early (its on May 8th) I am even gettignto bring down my Electric Wheelchair so transportation is going to be easy for me around the strip... and so I have been busy trying to take care of last minute details, but rest assured when i \get back there will be some updates and some photos and lots more fun. I am also ever so much closer to the weekly internet television show and my podcast. stay tuned... this is going to be a cool project!.

Ok, back to the grindstone.. only a few more days and then we get to play with the pierced and tattooed freaks I call my extended family for a whole week in the decadent city of sin! YAY! i am so excited i can't even really find the words!

The Reverend Purrv23
::::: Creo Ergo Sum :::::
I Make, Therefore I Am.

No comments: