Spoon Theory

To go along with the last post and to give you all a better idea of what it is like to have Fibromyalgia I was sent this link from a friend of mine and it really applies to FMS as well as to Lupus which I believe it what the author is suffering from. It explains exactly how I have to go through my day and designate how much energy I have to spread between all of my tasks each day... thanks again for reading...

The Spoon Theory
My best friend and I were in the diner, talking. As usual, it was very late and we were eating French fries with gravy. Like normal girls our age, we spent a lot of time in the diner while in college, and most of the time we spent talking about boys, music or trivial things, that seemed very important at the time. We never got serious about anything in particular and spent most of our time laughing. [click the link to read more]

© 2003 by Christine Miserandino Butyoudontlooksick.com


The Reverend Purrv23
::::: Creo Ergo Sum :::::
I Make, Therefore I Am.

No comments: