Cooking a ton and arranging my world

I have been cooking a ton, and it has been delicious! and sort of arranging my world and environment. I had a couple of rough days with my FMS and am feeling almost back up to speed today... we will see how it all goes... Please bear with me on the pod casts... my video software should be here by next week and i have been busy catching up on old work logs... so soon, my friends, soon i will be starting my video blog... My first guest will be announced in a matter of days. Today I have to go downtown to my therapist and discuss some of the other symptoms that my Fibromyalgia has been creating for me Oh joy! *sigh* When i get home i will write some more to keep you all updated... much love..



The Reverend Purrv23
::::: Creo Ergo Sum :::::
I Make, Therefore I Am.

No comments: