Feeling lucky

So I have gotten some feedback from a number of people about the open letter about FMS, and i have to say i am so fucking lucky to have the friends and family I have around me. It makes a difference being able to explain to people what i am going through and have them understand in a visceral way what that really means. thank you all very very much. I like being able to be comfortable knowing that i am understood by my loved ones. and It is so nice to feel that kind of loving support. I am looking forward to my vacation at the end of this month, me and my SO are going to Vegas for the Association Of Professional Piercers Convention to help a friend out with their jewelry booth and to celebrate our 4 year anniversary which is on the 8th right after the conference, so I will be in Las Vegas for a week and loving it! It has been quite a while since I was able to get out of town for a vacation like this and it is ALWAYS fun to do Vegas with a whole bunch of the pierced and tattooed freaks that i call my friends... nothing like sin city with the heavily modified crowd! YAY! I will be taking lots of pictures and will be sure to post them so you all can see exactly what i mean!.... anyways... i am getting sleepy... so i am off to bed. thanks for reading.. thanks for sharing.. and most of all thank you all for being my friends....

Namaste.

The Reverend Purrv23
::::: Creo Ergo Sum :::::
I Make, Therefore I Am.

No comments: