Free Stuff


I usually hate the spam about get a free laptop for filling out these offers frm our partner websites crap, but a friend of mine, nathan decided to try to see if he could actually get some of that free stuff and what it actually took... he is blogging about it over at http://freestuffy.wordpress.com so i decided to try it to and add to his endeavors.

click on this link http://www.rocketbills.com/?referral=12802 and join and complete the requirements for joining and I will get some cash and then maybe you too can get some cash in your paypal account. just make sure and cancel the free offers efore they start charging you! i have heard it does work if you keep up with canceling the offers and actually take the tme to keep track of what you signed up for, when you have to cancel and make sure you follow through. so i am gonna try it. wanna join me in the experiment? got any insight? leave me a comment and tell me what you think...


The Reverend Purrv23
::::: Creo Ergo Sum :::::
I Make, Therefore I Am.

1 comment:

Nathan Delsignore said...

Hey Dev! Long time man, thanks for trying this out with me kinda an experiment. i saw that you signed up for rapidbills.com and bonusps3.com nice! i'll def Link to your site. once i figure out how with wordpress! cheers
-nathan